Earthrise Nutritionals is proud to announce that our California grown spirulina natural products are non-GMO verified, yet another testament to our longstanding dedication to provide our customers with the highest quality and all natural spirulina in the world. As a company, we decided long ago that the best spirulina is ecologically farmed with no pesticides, herbicides, preservatives and especially no GMOs─so that’s exactly what we have done now for over 35 years.
Verified for Your Safety
Throughout the spirulina production process, we implement strict quality control procedures to ensure that we are harvesting the highest quality spirulina without the use of genetic modification in any way. Our reasoning is simple: we share our customers’ concerns regarding GMOs and the dangers they present to those who consume them.
Many scientists and environmental groups have cited the irreparable damage GMOs are causing to the environment as well as the various potential health risks associated with the use of GMOs in food. Not only do we pride ourselves on being an environmentally friendly company, but we are unwavering in our commitment to provide our customers with a product that is all natural and 100% safe.
About the Non-GMO Project
The Non-GMO Project is a nonprofit organization committed to preserving and building sources of non-GMO products, educating consumers and providing verified non-GMO choices.
- Everyone has a right to know what is in their food and deserves access to non-GMO choices.
- By voting with our dollars every time we shop, collectively we have the power to change the way our food is grown and made.
- Preserving and building the non-GMO supply chain is a critical step of transitioning toward a safe, healthy food supply for future generations.
- The integrity of our diverse genetic inheritance is essential to human and environmental health and ecological harmony.
- By encouraging a non-GMO seed supply, we are supporting the restoration of traditional seed breeding and the right of farmers to save and plant their own seeds and grow varieties of their choice.
- A verified non-GMO system supports organic agriculture by reducing contamination pressure and protecting the supply of non-GMO seed.
Everyone deserves an informed choice about whether or not to consume genetically modified organisms.