TROPICAL SPIRULINA OATS
A refreshing, tropical superfood recipe by Healthyfully Ever After.
Did you know Spirulina has 2.3 times the protein of steak, 1.5 times the calcium of milk, & 23 times the iron of spinach gram per gram? Spirulina is an amazing vegan & eco-friendly superfood that is easily added to any recipe. Get your essential vitamins & nutrients from just 1 teaspoon & enjoy.
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup coconut milk/vanilla almond milk/ milk of choice
- if not sweetened, add 0-2 teaspoons of maple or honey
- 1 teaspoon Earthrise Spirulina
- 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon 0% vanilla yogurt
- Dragon fruit
- Flaked coconut
Mix all ingredients in a bowl (except toppings). Stir to combine. Add to a jar with a lid and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Add toppings & enjoy.
Original recipe by: https://t.co/Rofk1HMZnQ