- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2cm piece of ginger, finely chopped
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 400g spinach, finely chopped
- 200g kale, finely chopped
- 1 small handful parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small handful mint, finely chopped
- 1 lemon or lime, juiced
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- ½ cup Earthrise Spirulina
- 1.2 liters vegetable stock
- Combine the coconut oil with the garlic, ginger, cayenne pepper and turmeric in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté for 5 minutes and then add the spinach, kale, parsley and mint. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, stock & Earthrise Spirulina to the pot and bring to the boil.
- Turn off the heat and using a stick blender, blend until smooth.
- Season with salt & pepper and serve with fresh sugar snap peas or beans.