Spirulina & Kale Pancakes
3/4 cup raw buckwheat, soaked
3/4 cup oat bran
2 1/4 cup oat or rice milk
11 oz water
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsps. Earthrise spirulina powder
2 tbsps. ground flax seeds
1 tbsp. + 1 tsp. xylitol
1/4 cup raw kale
1/4 cup raw summer squash
- Soak buckwheat groats overnight or at least for 6 hours. Rinse and drain.
- Add the rinsed groats along with other ingredients into blender and blend until smooth and homogeneous batter forms.
- Taste and adjust by adding more spices/salt/sweetener if necessary.
- Take a good quality non-toxic non-stick pan. Add a few drops of oil onto the pan and swipe it off with folded kitchen paper. Let all the oil absorb into the paper and use it to swipe the pan clean between pancakes.
- Put a ladle-full of batter onto the pan and even it out with a spoon/ladle or by shaking and/or tilting the pan to get the exact shape of your pan bottom. The frying time greatly depends on your stove. Flip it when it is almost dry on top and also check the color of the bottom side.
Recipe by: https://bit.ly/2HYdl7K