Spirulina Hemp Bites by @TheSproutedSoull
A Paleo, Raw Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free On-the-Go snack by @thesproutedsoull.
We love seeing original recipes from our customers, and this SoCal native really hit the spot! These Spirulina Hemp Bites are not only delicious, but easy to make and enjoyable for people with all types of dietary restrictions. Enjoy these protein bites between meals and on the go. The spirulina will give you a boost of energy and the hemp seeds will help to curve your appetite and keep you full.
- • 1 1/2 tsp Californian Spirulina
- • 6 dates, soaked in warm water for 5 minutes
- • 1/2 cup almond flower
- • 1/4 cup almond butter
- • 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- • 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- • 1 tbsp hemp or chia seeds
- • 1 tbsp maple syrup
- • Put all the ingredients into the food processor, and blend until it’s a sticky consistency.
- • Roll into bite sized balls and roll in hemp seeds.