Spirulina Cashew Milk
An all natural, vegan, superfood milk recipe by Nutrition Stripped.
Did you know Spirulina has 2.3 times the protein of steak, 1.5 times the calcium of milk, & 23 times the iron of spinach gram per gram? Spirulina is an amazing vegan & eco-friendly superfood that is easily added to any recipe. Get your essential vitamins & nutrients from just 1 teaspoon & enjoy.
- 2 tablespoons Earthrise Spirulina
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1/2 cup cashews, raw
- 1/2 cup almonds, raw
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Soak the cashews and almonds for at least 2 hours in water, discard the water after soaking.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Chill before enjoying.
- Shake well before serving if it’s been stored or a quick reblend will help.
- Keeps for 2-3 days in the fridge.
Original Recipe: https://bit.ly/2qI8X4m