Risotto a la Spirulina
Ingredients: For 4 people
- 200 g of arborio rice (this is the ideal rice for risotto, it gives the creamy appearance at the end of cooking without having to put cream)
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 3 shallots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 15 cl of white wine
- 2 teaspoons of Earthrise Spirulina powder
- 1 small handful of squash seeds
- 10 cl of semi-thick cream or soy for lactose-free recipes (optional)
Preparation of Risotto:
- In a saucepan pour 1 liter of water and add the bouillon cube. Book warm.
- In a frying pan, fry the minced shallots in the olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir over high heat until it becomes translucent.
- Pour the white wine, stir constantly and lower the heat until medium heat once the wine has evaporated and absorbed.
- You can now pour 1 ladle of broth, stir until absorbed and repeat until the rice becomes creamy. When cooked to perfection, it must be creamy, melting but firm. We must still feel the grain of rice under the tooth, do not turn it into mashed potatoes.
Spirulina must remain raw to bring you all its benefits. 2 options of incorporation at the end of cooking:
- You prepare a small glass of water in which you stir Spirulina.
- You do the same in 10cl of cream.
Pour over the rice and mix.
Also add the squash seed handle which will bring a very nice crunch.
You can serve!
Original Recipe: https://bit.ly/2GK6KeF