Pistachio topped Spirulina Pops
Yield: 7 servings
- • 1 13.66-ounce can coconut milk, lite or full-fat
- • 1/4 cup maple syrup
- • 2 vanilla beans, scraped
- • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- • 1/4 teaspoon spirulina
- • 1 1/2 vegan dark chocolate bars
- • A handful of pistachios, chopped
- 1. Blend the coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla beans, vanilla extract, and spirulina on high until creamy. Pour into your ice cream molds and place in your freezer overnight to set.
- 2. When your popsicles are frozen (next day), melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler. Once melted, let stand at room temperature to cool slightly.
- 3. Remove each popsicle and spoon melted chocolate over 1/2 of the popsicle. Sprinkle chopped nuts over the chocolate. Place the popsicle on a plate or pan. Continue with the remaining popsicles, then return them back to your freezer for about 10 minutes to harden.
- 4. Enjoy immediately or store in a container in your freezer.