Nutella Drizzle Spirulina Balls
Approximately 6 balls
• ½ cup rolled oats
• ¼ cup flax seed
• 5 dates, pitted, (soaked a little if you have a weak blender)
• 2 tbsp agave syrup
• 1 tbsp Earthrise Spirulina
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• a pinch of cinnamon
• 1 tbsp cacao powder
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until a sticky mixture forms.
2. Then use your hands to form the balls and put them in the fridge for about an hour.
3. Drizzle with Nutella and eat!
Original Recipe: https://bit.ly/2KF4s3j