Nutella Drizzle Spirulina Balls
• ½ cup rolled oats
• ¼ cup flax seed
• 5 dates, pitted, (soaked a little if you have a weak blender)
• 2 tbsp agave syrup
• 1 tbsp Earthrise Spirulina
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• a pinch of cinnamon
• Option: add a tbsp of cacao powder if you are not friends with spirulina
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until a sticky mixture forms.
2. Then use your hands to form the balls and put them in the fridge for about an hour.
3. Drizzle with Nutella and eat!
4. Makes approx 6 balls depending on how big you make them (double the recipe for 12)
Original Recipe: https://bit.ly/2KF4s3j