Minty, Matcha, Spirulina Cupcakes
- 14 servings
- • 2 3/4 cups raw coconut flakes
- • 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- • 100 grams cacao butter
- • 100 grams coconut butter
- • 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- • 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- • 1 1/4 teaspoon matcha powder
- • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- • 1 teaspoon Earthrise spirulina powder
- • Pinch fine Himalayan pink salt
- 1. Combine the cacao butter, coconut butter, and cashew butter into a bowl and place over a bain marie on low heat.
- 2. Combine the cacao butter, coconut butter, and cashew butter into a bowl and place over a bain marie on a low heat.
- 3. Stir frequently with a silicone spatula to prevent any possible burning.
- 4. Once the ingredients have melted, carefully remove from heat and leave the butter mixture to cool for two minutes.
- 5. Stir in the maple syrup, peppermint extract, matcha powder, Earthrise spirulina powder, vanilla extract, and Himalayan pink salt until thoroughly combined. Press down on any lumps with the back of the spatula and smooth into the mixture.
- 6. Place the raw coconut flakes into a large mixing bowl and pour over your chocolate mix.
- 7. Stir well, until the coconut flakes are evenly coated in the chocolate.
- 8. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the mixture into cupcake liners.
- 9. Place these onto a baking tray, and place inside your freezer for 30 minutes.
- 10. Transfer the cakes into an airtight container, and be sure to layer them between paper towels or tinfoil just in case.
Original Recipe: https://bit.ly/2MQabEw