Mint Chip Spirulina Parfait
1 14 oz. can of coconut cream
¼ teaspoon peppermint spirits
¼ teaspoon spirulina
¼ cup cacao nibs
Vanilla stevia to taste
1) Refrigerate coconut cream overnight.
2) Open can and scoop out the thick, solidified coconut cream (save the clear liquid at the bottom of the can for later use in your favorite smoothie recipe).
3) Place coconut cream in the bowl of standing mixer with the whisk attachment. Add peppermint spirits, spirulina, and stevia to taste. Whip coconut cream for about 3-4 minutes, or until fluffy.
4) Scoop out half of the mint spirulina cream and divide it into two glasses.
5) Add 2 tbsp. of cacao nibs on top of the mint spirulina cream in each of the two glasses.
6) Add the remainder of the mint spirulina cream on top of the cacao nibs.
7) Refrigerate until ready to enjoy!
Original Recipe: https://bit.ly/2tAPswR