Mermaid Smoothie Bowl
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla plant based vegan protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Earthrise® Spirulina
- chia seeds
- toasted/shredded coconut flakes
- fresh fruit (berries, kiwi, mango, extra banana)
- Remove frozen bananas from freezer and let them sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes to defrost a bit. They should have been sliced and frozen in a bag/container for at least 4 hours prior.
- Add all ingredients (except the toppings) to a high speed blender and slowly pulse/blend until thick and creamy, like an ice cream consistency. It will take a few minutes; do not add more liquid unless you want it to be thinner and soupy.
- Transfer to a bowl, top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Recipe by: https://bit.ly/2Faxcxm