Kale, Kiwi, Spirulina Parfait
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- • 1/4 Avocado, ripe
- • 1 Kiwi, ripe green
- • 1 Banana, frozen
- • 1 tsp Earthrise Spirulina
- • 1 handful Kale or spinach
- • 125 ml Coconut water
- • 1/2 Lime juice
Chia Pudding Layer:
- • 250 ml Coconut chia pudding
- • Handful Blueberries, fresh
- • 1 Kiwi, ripe green (sliced)
- • 1 Lemon balm, fresh leaves
- • Coconut & buckwheat granola
- • Desiccated coconut
- 1. Add the avocado, kiwi fruit flesh, banana, spirulina, kale or spinach, coconut water, lime juice to a blender.
- 2. Blend on a high speed until completely smooth.
- 3. Spoon half of the chia pudding into the base of two medium-sized glasses. For a beautiful artistic look, you don’t need to worry about making the layers even.
- 4. Arrange a few kiwi fruit slices around the inside of the glasses. Cover with half of the kiwi fruit smoothie, the rest of the chia pudding and a dollop of nut butter. Top with the rest of the kiwi fruit smoothie and finish with another dollop of nut butter, as well as some chopped kiwi fruit and blueberries and a sprinkling of granola, coconut and lemon balm.