Fruity Spirulina Smoothie
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut water
- 1 kiwi, peeled (plus one more for garnish if desired)
- 1/2 banana, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen mango or pineapple chunks
- 1 teaspoon spirulina powder
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach leaves (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chia or hemp seeds
- Place almond milk, kiwi, frozen banana, frozen mango/pineapple, spirulina, and spinach in a blender. Blend until completely smooth, adding water or more almond milk if needed to blend.
- Pour into a glass and top with additional chopped kiwi pieces and chia or hemp seeds, if desired. Enjoy right away!
Original Recipe: https://bit.ly/2JgTFyN