Coconut Spirulina Chia Pudding
A light & energizing breakfast by Hello Glow Blog
Did you know Spirulina has 2.3 times the protein of steak, 1.5 times the calcium of milk, & 23 times the iron of spinach gram per gram? Spirulina is an amazing vegan & eco-friendly superfood that is easily added to any recipe. Get your essential vitamins & nutrients from just 1 teaspoon & enjoy.
- 5 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp organic raw honey
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tsp Earthrise spirulina powder
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- To garnish: fresh blueberries, coconut flakes
- In a medium bowl mix the chia seeds with milk and honey, then set aside for 30 minutes until the seeds absorbs all the liquid.
- Add the avocado, banana, and Earthrise spirulina into the food processor and pulse to get a puree.
- Distribute the soaked chia into the serving bowls/jars, top with a green layer of spirulina puree, garnish with coconut flakes and chia seeds and serve.
Original Recipe by: https://bit.ly/2IgBKsv Hello Glow Blog