Job Title: Research Assistant for Analysis
Job Location: Earthrise Nutritionals LLC, Calipatria Office (113 Hoober Rd., Calipatria, CA 92233)
Position Type: Temporary until March 2017
Start date: ASAP
Principal Functions: Assist Researcher in all matters related to research and development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and conducting experiments relevant to research and development of microalgae and microalgae-based products.
- Keeping accurate records of work undertaken
- Using computer software to analyze data and produce illustrative reports
- Discussing research progress with other departments.
- Sharing the results of research with colleagues through presentations or discussions at team meetings to discuss application of research results to solve short and long-range problems of the company
- Education Level: BS or MS in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology
- Experience: At least 1 year of relevant job or experience with analytical skill.
Send resume and other relevant information by email to: email@example.com